Debit / ATM Cards
The McNeese Federal Credit Union Debit Card will allow you the opportunity to pay directly from your checking account without the hassles of writing a check.
- No annual fee
- Debit cards may be used anywhere in the United States where VISA is accepted
- International transactions are prohibited
- The debit card also serves as an ATM card which will allow the cardholder to make cash withdrawals, transfers between related accounts and perform account balance inquiries.
- Cards are accepted at ATM locations belonging to the Pulse and Plus networks.
- There is no charge for the initial card and PIN number. Replacement cards are $5.00 each.
- Some transaction fees may apply
- Please refer to our Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure brochure for more important details concerning our debit card program.
To report a lost or stolen debit card:
During business hours, please call (337) 475-5344
After hours, please call 1-800-500-1044